To My Students - Many Thanks for a Wonderful Year of Creating Together


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxb_-vTOhQs

This year was my first year of teaching again after a long hiatus, and it was so great for me to be able to share some of the techniques I have learned over the years, and see the amazing art my students created in my classes and workshops as well as the fun they had doing it. The creative process - taking a blank canvas or piece of paper and transforming it into something rich with colour, texture and imagery - is a marvelous process to witness. It is in our letting go and welcoming whatever comes onto the canvas or paper that the magic really begins!

Whether it was in the Tangerine Dream Gallery studio, at Shine Art Studio, or in the Women's Art Weekend Workshops that I taught in 2013, I thoroughly enjoyed my time making art with you, and I hope you did too.

To all of you -  I wish you many days of creativity in 2014!

“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression on is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.” ~ Martha Graham

Comments