My Artist Residency May 23rd to June 6th at the TCAC (Township Community Arts Council)


I Am Sitting in the Morning at the Diner On The Corner    40 x 30 
 
 
My residency at the Township Community Arts Council in Esquimalt starts Tuesday, May 23rd, 2023 at 503 Park Place, Esquimalt Town Square, Victoria.  https://www.townshiparts.org/
 
My work will be on show for two weeks, and I will be on site various days both weeks. This week I will be there Tuesday the 23rd, Wednesday the 24th and Saturday the 27th.
 
I am thrilled to include the work of 4 talented former students of mine. (I have 17 paintings of my own and 8 student works.)
 
On Saturday, June 3rd, I will be joined by the talented Sheila Thomas https://www.sheelsonwheels.art/ for a fun collaborative painting session from 2 - 4 followed by a Meet The Artists reception from 4:30 to 6. We hope to see you there!
 
My show is called Art and Life, A WIP (Work in Progress)
 

 Jane, His Wife    24 x 24  
 
 
The Glow From My Neighbour's Windows     24 x 24 


She Let Her Hair Grow During The Weird Year     24 x 24 

Holding Dear The Familiar     24 x 24 

Out of the Dark Soil Grows A Tiny Bud     24 x 24 
 
Life is a Numbers Game     24 x 36  

There Is Music in the Spacing of the Spheres    24 x 48  

Sacred Geometry Within     24 x 36  

Angels and Warriors are Born From Darkness    24 x 24  
 
I Am Sitting in the Morning at the Diner On The Corner    40 x 30

Myths and Fairy Tales Are in My DNA 40 x 30     NOT FOR SALE

 Look Up With Wonder   24 x 24  
 
 Transform    30 x 30    


You Are Magnificent    6 x 36
 
Guest In Your Own Life    6 x 36  
 

The Truth Will Set You Free    6 x 36 
 

For Maya    24 x 30  




 

Comments